- 115g (4oz) Margarine packet
- 115g (4oz) caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) plain flour
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, chopped
- 115g (4oz) fresh raspberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 ˚C, 170 ˚C Fan, Gas 5
- Melt the Margarine, add half the chocolate and stir until nice and smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and fold in gently with the chocolate mixture, then add half the remaining chocolate and half the raspberries.
- Carefully pour your mixture into an 18cm (7 inch) square tin, lined with baking or greaseproof paper brushed with oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and raspberries on top
- Bake in your pre-heated oven for 35 – 45 minutes until beautifully golden
- Leave to cool before cutting into delicious squares
Temperature: 190 oC
Baking time: 35 min