- 4 peaches or nectarines, stoned and diced
- 1 orange juiced and zested
- 120g porridge oats
- 25g pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 600ml Greek yoghurt
- Put the peaches and orange juice in a small pan. Put the lid on and cook gently for 3-5 minutes, depending on their ripeness, until softened. Set aside to cool.
- Tip the oats and pine nuts into a pan and heat gently, stirring frequently until they are just starting to toast. Turn off the heat and add the spices, zest and sultanas.
- Spoon the peaches and juices into four tumblers and top with the yoghurt. Cover and chill until needed. Keep the oat mixture in an airtight container. When ready to serve, top the peaches and yoghurt with the oat mixture