Serve with rice (serves 4)
- 1 large celeriac peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds lightly crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 jar curry sauce
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Spread celeriac cubes into a baking tray and mix with 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil and some seasoning. Toss again with cumin, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric and pepper until the celeriac is well coated. Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway through, until the celeriac is slightly caramelised and cooked through.
- Heat the pan and pour curry sauce into it, cook according to pack instructions. Add cooked celeriac and give it a stir until the sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with rice.