- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 150g mushrooms sliced
- 150g pasta
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Half jar of white pasta sauce
- 120g baby spinach
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry onion and mushroom in medium heat until they turn soft and golden brown.
- Add garlic and pasta sauce, stir to combine.
- Add baby spinach and cooked pasta and cook on a low heat until spinach wilts (it usually takes 5 minutes)
- Season with black pepper before serving.